Discover the origin of Christianity in this short video where Adam explains how various ancient Egyptian traditions, myths and ideologies played a key role in influencing Old Testament books and early Christianity. Also discover the true identities of both the legendary pharaoh of the Exodus closely related to Ramesses II, and Moses, the Egyptian prince. Characteristics of many Egyptian deities closely resemble the one true God of the Bible, with Khnum, the god who fashioned man out of clay on a potter's wheel, and Ptah, who conceived the universe in his heart and then spoke it into existence, being two of the best examples:
God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. (Genesis 1:3 JPS)
Adam also discusses the Holy Boat of Edfu, a sacred shrine carried by seven high priests on poles just like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Also included is the following:
- The purpose of the Egyptian pyramids and the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Proof! Examining the evidence inside the British Museum and the Louvre in Paris
- Ramses II (Ramesses the Great)
- The Coptic Christians of Egypt
- Who was Ozymandias? The Ozymandias Poem and the King of Kings
- The Osiris Myth and the Resurrection
- Set: Pre-runner to Satan
- Gods or Angels?
- Maat: Justice and Truth
- The Egyptian Book of the Dead
- The 42 Negative Confessions and the Ten Commandments
- The Ancient Egyptians
- The Greatest Pharaohs
- Ramesses II vs. Merenptah: Pharaohs of the Exodus
- Aaru: Egyptian Heaven
. . . and much, much more.
All will be revealed in Adam's new book.